Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carrie Fisher dead at 60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
Carrie Fisher, the Hollywood actress who portrayed the fearless Princess Leia in the Star Wars film franchise and later penned award-winning books that included touching on her battles with addiction, has died at age 60.

Fisher's daughter, Billie Lourd, released a statement through the family spokesman saying that Fisher died Tuesday morning in Los Angeles.

"It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning," reads the statement from publicist Simon Halls. "She was loved by the world and she will be missed profoundly."

Fisher suffered a cardiac episode on Friday during a flight from London to Los Angeles, where she was rushed to a hospital after landing, and had been in critical condition.

<snip>
Full article at:
Star Wars actress, bestselling author Carrie Fisher dead at 60

Seen on twitter:

Carrie Fisher: "To those complaining about me writing about my affair with Harrison Ford, I say: "I waited 40 years before sharing. How long should I have waited?"

Harrison Ford: "41 would have been sufficient."

• Funny
Reactions: ModelX