Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carrier Direct Experience - NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that they said that, given that our second one was delivered in the middle of the night 🤷🏻‍♀️

FYI it might not actually be that day, if that’s what Tesla is saying. I would trust the transporter once they call you over Tesla and I’d ask them if they need you to be there. Mind you, that is if you get a call from the transporter at all 🤪
Hah yeah I got a text today saying they just received my paperwork I sent back, which after looking at the tracking was actually delivered last Wednesday. They said the car is now marked for pickup and awaiting a transporter, and mentioned this may be longer than 24 hours. Optimistically looking at delivery this weekend but no guarantees. Hopefully it shows up this weekend :)

Reactions: RocY
Got a call from the transporter today. He says he is going to be picking my car up at Mt Kisco around midnight or 1am. He has another delivery in Wedster around 7am and should be dropping my car off around 9am tomorrow.

Despite Tesla telling me multiple times that they would notify me when a carrier has been assigned, when my car would be picked up, when it would be leaving Mt Kisco, and when it will be delivered, I still haven’t heard a word from them regarding the transporter.

Either way, excited for tomorrow!

Got a call from the transporter today. He says he is going to be picking my car up at Mt Kisco around midnight or 1am. He has another delivery in Wedster around 7am and should be dropping my car off around 9am tomorrow.

Despite Tesla telling me multiple times that they would notify me when a carrier has been assigned, when my car would be picked up, when it would be leaving Mt Kisco, and when it will be delivered, I still haven’t heard a word from them regarding the transporter.

Either way, excited for tomorrow!
Hah, sounds about right. Hopefully delivery went smoothly and the car looks nice!

Hah, sounds about right. Hopefully delivery went smoothly and the car looks nice!
Delivery was very smooth! Was a nice spot off the day as I had just had a day from hell the previous day moving into the new house. Power was cut no heat spent the night in a 45 degree house with no heat or electricity haha.

But yes car looks great and delivery was smooth! Wish I had more chances to drive it but been using the pickup to haul more loads of stuff from the old house. Need to make some time for playing with the new toy this week!