Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee - Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I created this map from a google screen print. Should work well enough. Coming from the South, exit Spring Creek Parkway and pass Spring Creek, then you enter the west side of the Classic BMW parking lot. The entire west side is roped off for Cars & Coffee. I believe you enter the second turn, with the first blocked off. I put a green highlight where I thought we could all park. All the exotics park along Spring Creek Parkway.

jerry33 parked there last time so he marked our territory. (-;

Cars & Coffee Map.jpg

jerry33 parked there last time so he marked our territory. (-;

I was thinking of parking where the U.S. flag was placed last time. It's the same row but closer to the square on the lower left. Last time was the first time I've ever been to a C&C so I wasn't sure what the drill was. It was somewhat annoying that an SUV parked on the island and hid the car.

I was thinking of parking where the U.S. flag was placed last time. It's the same row but closer to the square on the lower left. Last time was the first time I've ever been to a C&C so I wasn't sure what the drill was. It was somewhat annoying that an SUV parked on the island and hid the car.

Now here you go complicating things! (-;

I have no idea where that is but it might be more fun to all park together...

Now here you go complicating things! (-;

Yeah, I get that all the time.

I have no idea where that is but it might be more fun to all park together...

Agreed. In your picture it's just to the left of where you have the "park here". The thought was that parking by the U.S. flag makes more of a statement that it's an American car. Not a big deal.

I got there at 7 and there were no spaces then. Looks like you have to be there at 05:30 or 06:00 to get a spot.

Ditto,
I had never been before, got there just after 8 AM, got to park 3 blocks away.
Milled around a bit, ran into owner of ONE black S there.

He said somebody had dropped by with a white MS with a pano roof, (probably you Jerry) and they were not able to get in.
LOTS and LOTS of inquisitive folks oogeled over the car.

We did have something in common: we both picked up our cars on the same Tuesday, just different times.
And we both JUST got out license plates, so we are now LEGAL.

Stunning dichotomy between screaming/booming Vettes, Lambos, and Ford GTs and the serene silence of the MS.

I spoke at length with the owner of the black Model S with 60 badge. He was parked on the side of Parkwood Dr. I believe he is a Plano police officer.

Lots of people milling around and asking questions.

There was a 2103 Lamborghini with a sticker price of $498K
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373162148.718529.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373162170.505660.jpg

Sounds like you Dallas guys are going to need to do like we do in Houston and designate someone to arrive at 5:30am and block off an area for the rest. It really is nice to have everyone together if you can swing it. The Houston one is supposed to be 8am to 10am, but the main driveout is 9:30am, and the time to arrive is getting earlier and earlier to get a space.

There was a 2103 Lamborghini with a sticker price of $498K

1) Could be a decent price for a car from 90 years in the future. :)
2) Personally I'd rather have a Roadster, Model S, Model X, and GenIII in my garage than that car and pocket the rest of the money.

Last edited: