Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars & Cigars - Ashburn VA 6/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Half Dollar Bill

Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper
Oct 19, 2013
Freeport Maine
Posted on TM and I'm reposting since I don't see it on TMC anywhere.

Saturday June 13th at 2 pm at the "V Eatery". The V Virginia Eatery and Brew House is located at 44630 Waxpool Road, Ashburn, VA 20147). Would love some Roadsters as well as Model Ss, and if we can have a P85D as well, that would be cool, too!
p.s URL for the event is http://www.meetup.com/carsandcigars/events/222690282/

Posted on TM and I'm reposting since I don't see it on TMC anywhere.

Saturday June 13th at 2 pm at the "V Eatery". The V Virginia Eatery and Brew House is located at 44630 Waxpool Road, Ashburn, VA 20147). Would love some Roadsters as well as Model Ss, and if we can have a P85D as well, that would be cool, too!
p.s URL for the event is http://www.meetup.com/carsandcigars/events/222690282/

Thanks for posting - I totally forgot about TMC (I posted on Google+). If anyone who has not already let me know they are coming, please do so here. Right now we are at 6 cars (1 Roadster and 5 Model S), so we have pretty good coverage. But the organizers of this Meetup welcome participation and are looking to grow!

The organizers of Cars & Cigars wanted me to send their thanks for the Tesla owners showing up in force! Think we had 8 Model S (to include HIS and HERS!) and one Roadster there!! Thank you everyone for coming - even though it was really hot and a threat of rain, hope you enjoyed the day!

I think we had the best showing (compared to other car marques)!

The Roadster got lots of questions. I managed to get quite a decent sunburn, standing out there talking about it (hard to get me to shut up about the car, once I get started). Got several "I've never seen one of these in real life" comments.

Everyone there was awesome...a very friendly group of people. No one got stupid; just lots of enthusiastic car owners. I'm looking forward to doing that again.

I would venture say we had Tesla well represented percentage wise.

Habious -
Sorry to hear about the high speed driving award on the way home.

Yeah, that kinda sucked.

Could have been worse, though. I have a dash cam and, once I got home, I pulled the video. I blew past the cop (in a completely unmarked white Mustang) doing about 82 (I can see my head's up speedo on the dash cam video). But, he paced me at 74...and cited me for that...19 over).

And yes, I know...I need to slow down!