Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars in inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW: The link you are referring to is only Model X100D. You can see the added options behind the URL. Use Tesla Inventory if you want to see all cars :)
Yes, I'm only looking for X 100D :)

What I'm saying is that that one time when I found 600 cars, it was Amazing! They seemed like real cars. Now the same URL just gives me 30 cars. See the attached screen grab of a window that had 629 MX 100D. They seem like real, unique cars. What was exciting to me is that there were a *lot* of AP2.5 cars.

There are lots of "real" cars that don't show up anywhere else, like this one: Model X 100D 5YJXCBE25HF065869 | Tesla
It would be nice to see them again. I'm afraid to close this window :)

Attachments

• 629_MX100D.jpg
    629_MX100D.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 78
Yes, I'm only looking for X 100D :)

What I'm saying is that that one time when I found 600 cars, it was Amazing! They seemed like real cars. Now the same URL just gives me 30 cars. See the attached screen grab of a window that had 629 MX 100D. They seem like real, unique cars. What was exciting to me is that there were a *lot* of AP2.5 cars.

There are lots of "real" cars that don't show up anywhere else, like this one: Model X 100D 5YJXCBE25HF065869 | Tesla
It would be nice to see them again. I'm afraid to close this window :)

520 A’s we speak

Tesla Inventory

Sorry for the quick reply. I was on my mobile phone :) I do not see this high VIN on my list of Model X. And, to answer you're other question: Yes, I write the code. Very cool with the high VIN. Are they "build to inventory" or real inventory? Do you know?

If you scan Vin #s back from the 186000 era through 225999 for MS and 50000 through 71000 for MX, the total should be up close to my number.

Aggregately, I counted this many inventory in these later sets for MX (and they make more to fill in gaps):
65999 306
66999 262
67999 149
68999 178
69999 53
70000 98 (so far)
71000 21 (so far)

They build to inventory to lay out certain # of vehicles at sales centers for numerous reasons. For-sale cars, loaner/demo needs, etc. Numerous staging lots are used, some companies. Westside Group, LNR Logistics and also Birmingham hub are some names that can be determined in holding many. Also, they seem to have used their Tesla Lathrop, CA building for car storage for now rather than production of input parts.

520 A’s we speak

Tesla Inventory

For whatever reason, I get 29 matches most of the time when I try that link (some of the time I get hundreds). ev-cpo shows 55 for the same search..

Is it pulling from a database you've built, or doing some kind of real-time query into a Tesla API? I'm just wondering if the flakiness is on your side (which you could debug), or mine, or behind the curtain at Tesla..

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox (both linux), with and without an adblocker, etc.

Is it pulling from a database you've built, or doing some kind of real-time query into a Tesla API?

He's hammering the Tesla website for every possible VIN combination and recording the hits in a database.

Most of these cars haven't been publicly posted for sale by Tesla yet (which is what you do see on EV-CPO.com)

Doing this could potentially ruin it for everyone else if Tesla cares about such access behavior and decides to shut it down.

He's hammering the Tesla website for every possible VIN combination and recording the hits in a database.

Most of these cars haven't been publicly posted for sale by Tesla yet (which is what you do see on EV-CPO.com)

Doing this could potentially ruin it for everyone else if Tesla cares about such access behavior and decides to shut it down.

Interesting. I wonder why I rarely (1/100 times) see those cars nobody else has, and mostly just see less cars than EV-CPO has.. He must be having database issues, or he's continually hammering and Tesla is rate-limiting him or something.

Well, sir. I am not :) I use an API that Tesla has and I ask for cars and get the output.

Interesting. I wonder why I rarely (1/100 times) see those cars nobody else has, and mostly just see less cars than EV-CPO has.. He must be having database issues, or he's continually hammering and Tesla is rate-limiting him or something.

This is very strange and I will investigate. I use an API and may have to put an debug on this. This is why the numbers are up and down. If the api gives me a lot of cars I will display that, but if the API only gives me a small number (or none) the cars missing from last time will be marked as sold (or removed) in my system. If they then show up on the next update it will show up in the listing. Maybe you get the cars for Norway on the webpage? Norway is the default country if it cannot detect you’re ip :)

wget_output_screenshot.jpg
So I ran a wget on my search with a 60 second sleep. I got very few cars for a few minutes, and then I got a lot. And then I stopped, and re-ran it once manually when i got back from dinner and it was back to short results. Here is the output in the attached screenshot.

Sorry for using a screenshot, rather than cut / paste. When I try to paste the text in to the forum, I keep getting cloudfare "you have been blocked" . I think it thinks I'm trying an injection attack or something due to the URL formatting.

Last edited:
View attachment 254996 So I ran a wget on my search with a 60 second sleep. I got very few cars for a few minutes, and then I got a lot. And then I stopped, and re-ran it once manually when i got back from dinner and it was back to short results. Here is the output in the attached screenshot.

Sorry for using a screenshot, rather than cut / paste. When I try to paste the text in to the forum, I keep getting cloudfare "you have been blocked" . I think it thinks I'm trying an injection attack or something due to the URL formatting.

I found the bug. It was an error on the server I M using. So, when I was compiling on my workstation and running the code, everything was working, but on the server the buffer for the JSON received from Tesla was to small and, as you said, only on the Model X.

It should be working again now. Thanks for the info and testing :)

I found the bug. It was an error on the server I M using. So, when I was compiling on my workstation and running the code, everything was working, but on the server the buffer for the JSON received from Tesla was to small and, as you said, only on the Model X.

It should be working again now. Thanks for the info and testing :)

Yes, it is! And it is really nice to be able to filter and sort w/o worrying about loosing the "good" results! :=)

Unfortunately, there are still no cars that clearly beat a new order for the config that I want.

Drew

Tesla Inventory, Ev-cpo was a big help, but building an good relationship and communication with your OA is job #1. And, if you don't connect with your OA, then ask for a different person. Also, during my initial conversations with my OA, I established "ground rules" with respect to communications; method, frequency, expectations with respect to response time. All basic stuff, but once ground rules were established and agreed to; my OA was great!

My OA stated that the Tesla Inventory DOES NOT show ALL inventory available. This was proven when, while I was online looking, my OA sent me two cars for consideration; one in Chicago and one in San Antonio.

Many of the inventory cars are made with DU00 (old DU) and 0-60 in 6 sec. I have 2765...
But you can't tell the 0-60 time from the Tesla data right? One has to use the URL to see what 0-60 photo gets generated right?

I find this 0-60 roulette interesting. 3.3, 4.2, 5.4, 6.0...Does anyone know of a recently delivered 75 that only does a 6.0 second 0-60? We would have to start a thread called "really corked".

Perfect. I’m glad you’re happy

I've been using your and the others for the past couple weeks. I like yours the most so far.

FYI,
In the past couple days it either has stopped working or Tesla's side isn't giving it good info though. The MX new 7 seat search I have been doing has had the same cars listed since Sunday even though most of them are no longer available according to Teslas site (when I try to click on the link).

I've been using your and the others for the past couple weeks. I like yours the most so far.

FYI,
In the past couple days it either has stopped working or Tesla's side isn't giving it good info though. The MX new 7 seat search I have been doing has had the same cars listed since Sunday even though most of them are no longer available according to Teslas site (when I try to click on the link).

Thank you :)

And thank you for the feedback regarding the site. Tesla has done some changes and I was hoping that it was temporary, but I have now changed my script so that cars are removed if they are no longer available.

T
Thank you :)

And thank you for the feedback regarding the site. Tesla has done some changes and I was hoping that it was temporary, but I have now changed my script so that cars are removed if they are no longer available.

Thanks for fixing that! It seems to be working again. If I can find our next Tesla through your site I'll definitely use your referral link!

• Love
Reactions: nasatech