Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars that you regret selling?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I kind of miss my old Smart Car. Sure, it was small, couldn't carry much stuff, and you couldn't get stuff like tires for it near the end...but it was peppy and oh so maneuverable.

My 1988 Acura Integra SE

Was the first car I put real time into. Had replaced a lot of parts including the subframe and suspension. Was a blast to drive. Even installed a small turbo pushing 8PSI. Was cammed and sounded pretty nice at idle for an 80s 4 cylinder. Had parts to build the motor but had to sell the whole car off because I was moving and starting a new job. The car ended up abandoned after it was raped for its parts. Probably ended up getting cubed.

Just my 2004 Ford Expedition. Only because I procrastinated getting a replacement and had no way to pull my boat last summer. I've always bought boring practical cars. At least my Tesla is exciting and practical.

IMG_2243.JPG

I found a way to pull my boat. Went to U-Haul to rent a pickup and left with this. I guess I should have bought a Model X. Someday...

Reactions: MitchMitch