Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carseat recall for Radian R100, Radian R120, Radian RXT, Olympia, Pacifica, and Rainier

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate that as I was looking to order the Diono R100. Still likely to get it as it does not affect the way we would use it at all and I was told when I called customer service that it would just required a kit that they would send out. Mind if I ask you which model of seat and model of Tesla you have? How do you like the fit? Been reading a lot of forum entries and its been kinda 50/50. Some complain that the Model S' headrest is dug into by the top of the booster seat and that there is a gap between the booster and the actual back of the seat. If your seat fits better I may order whatever model of booster you have. I'm still awaiting my MS to be built but trying to get my ducks in a row before delivery time comes so I can just enjoy my car as soon as it comes. TIA.

50A65C15-1808-4389-BF4A-62476D38A28F.jpeg
I have 3 Diano Radian RXT’s in my S and love them. This recall only really impacts improper installation (using seatbelt and not using the rear strap)

Let me know if you’re looking for any specific fitment pics