Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carvana equivalent in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm not trying to sell my car privately, I just want to see what an "instant trade in" offer would be in Canada to compare with what Tesla is offering. Looking to trade in an SR+ for a Y. I know the US has carvana and vroom to name a few, but are there equivalent services in Canada? Provide a VIN and some info/pictures and get a quote?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I'm not trying to sell my car privately, I just want to see what an "instant trade in" offer would be in Canada to compare with what Tesla is offering. Looking to trade in an SR+ for a Y. I know the US has carvana and vroom to name a few, but are there equivalent services in Canada? Provide a VIN and some info/pictures and get a quote?

Thanks!
Not aware of anything similar in Ontario.

Thanks, I’ll check them out!

also in case anyone has a similar question, I did some digging, and autotrader has an instant quote type deal on their website which appears to link you up with a dealership that is willing to buy your car (even if you don’t want to buy one of theirs back)