Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carvana just offered $68,300 for my 2021 MY LR!!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected, appeared Carvana had fixed the glitch. New quote had dropped like a rock. 2021 MYLR with 1500 miles only offered 57.3k now compared to 69k just 3 days ago. Congrats to those who had locked in.

Attachments

• FD72FF4F-AF97-40EE-A2C6-013B004B3DFB.jpeg
    FD72FF4F-AF97-40EE-A2C6-013B004B3DFB.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 113
I got an offer for $67,700 for my 2021 MY LR with 14k miles. So I ordered a new one. I was going to sell it to them and drive something else while I wait. But then I got the email saying they were not honoring their offer. That’s bad business.

Reactions: preilly44
I got an offer for $67,700 for my 2021 MY LR with 14k miles. So I ordered a new one. I was going to sell it to them and drive something else while I wait. But then I got the email saying they were not honoring their offer. That’s bad business.
Welcome to the club, there is a few here that had that offer and had it pulled back. Not sure its Bad Business when the other side of it is lose lots of $$$. They let you know they had a glitch and were resending the offer.

Reactions: morbidz
bad business would have been them picking up your car and adjusting the offer after the fact. they handled it properly instead by notifying you of a computer error.

Reactions: BGOwner