Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cast your Vote to make model 3 car of the year on Carwow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Silly comparison of course. The Model 3 is hopelessly outclassed by the Bentley, BMW and possibly the Supra.

Not sure I understand the logic you apply. No denying that there is a huge price difference between the range of cars. The Bently is damn expensive and the Peugeot is the lower end, by default there will be design and material choices that are very different. What parameters is the hopelessness based on? Or is a matter of German bias where all the cars you mention are either owned by German companies or based on German design?

Last edited:
Not sure I understand the logic you apply. No denying that there is a huge price difference between the range of cars. The Bently is damn expensive and the Peugeot is the lower end, by default there will be design and material choices that are very different. What parameters is the hopelessness based on? Or is a matter of German bias where all the cars you mention are either owned by German companies or based on German design?

Glad you agree it’s a strange comparison and you raise good points on which parameters are to be used. Indeed design, material choice come to mind. Other aspects could be ride/handling, options/features, range etc.
Not sure if there is a German bias. I believe it’s a UK channel or at least has strong roots there, so there might indeed be some European bias in compiling the list of contestants. Indeed a more diverse selection of car manufacturers in this contest can help mitigate the “German bias” and perception thereof. For now, the current list is what it is though.

[
Lol. That all makes perfect sense..... ;)
Sorry, you’re forced to drive the M3P which is the cheapest car option you could find that is hopelessly out classed by all.
Sounds like a horrible box you’ve painted yourself in.

Yeah, its a strange tax system where ICE are heavily penalized and EV are subsidized. Still, the Model 3 is a good choice. Just enjoy it and don’t worry about what others think.

[

Yeah, its a strange tax system where ICE are heavily penalized and EV are subsidized. Still, the Model 3 is a good choice. Just enjoy it and don’t worry about what others think.

I'm sure that he didn't think for a second about taxes, fuel costs and long term ownership when he said that sarcastically... typical head-in-sand behavior.