Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cat fight! Musk disses Zuck: "...understanding of AI is limited."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Burn. Zing. Zowie. Elon Musk says Mark Zuckerberg's understanding of AI is 'limited' I don't know why but I find the back and forth subtle twitter burns by these two genius egomaniac billionaires to be quite hilarious.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 1.46.40 PM.png

"Cat fight"? That is a silly characterization of a very serious issue.

I'm with Elon. If he is scared of general AI based on his insight into the industry, then so am I. A malevolent AI may be unlikely, but if there is even a small possibility of it happening there are grounds for real concern. One should not dismiss a potential existential threat to humanity.

Lighten up. The issue is serious - the funny part is two billionaires throwing shade at each other on twitter.
Love it.... Billionaire cat fight... two cats (rare albino tigers) get in a rap battle over who was the bigger tech weanie... raaaarrrrrr! Love it.... It's like Biggie and Tupac.... Ahhhhhhh snap.... he didn't just call him out at a technology forum! Hold me back Franz, hold me back! You know I'm a guerrilla!

• Funny
Reactions: calisnow