Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cat stuck/rescued from Tesla Model S motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a gif of Toonces giving another driver the kitty finger, but this is a family friendly forum. How sad that that darned dRiving cat just got me my 4th green bar! LOL ​mods, please don't take points away

Seriously, what opening is big enough for the cat to get into? That plastic piece the tech was removing seemed pretty undamaged or out of place....

-m

That is me in the video, she crawled in through the rear passenger wheel well and into the motor compartment. Since we could not lure her out (only 6 weeks old) all we could do was remove the areo sheild to get her out.

She is doing great (took her to the vet yesterday) and her new owner is coming to get her tomorrow.

Also once I relized she was in there I did not drive the car, excpet to get it to the service center.

That is me in the video, she crawled in through the rear passenger wheel well and into the motor compartment. Since we could not lure her out (only 6 weeks old) all we could do was remove the areo sheild to get her out.

She is doing great (took her to the vet yesterday) and her new owner is coming to get her tomorrow.

Also once I relized she was in there I did not drive the car, excpet to get it to the service center.
Glad to hear that this didn't become a catastrophe and that the little kitty is feline fine.

For the cosy spot in the Model S's motor compartment, kitten even leaves tuna alone

Just found that on greencarreports - kitten climbed into the motor compartment of a Model S and travelled around for a couple of days before it was "rescued" (obviously it was not really in danger there but quite comfortable) at a service center :). Makes a nice story, probably wouldn´t work in an ICE.

Kitten Rescued From Tesla Model S Electric Car Motor: Video

You really have to do some serious searching before you can post a video :wink: - scanned the last few but didn´t assume it was that old already. This place is getting too big. Thanks for keeping it clean.

At least I posted it sooner than Elon did: Elon Musk on Twitter:
Elon Musk@elonmusk Jun 19
Tesla service team helps save a stray kitten that took refuge in a Model S. Nice work guys!

I think a person with a username "Hobbes" can be excused for a duplicate post of a cat video.

:tongue:

Last edited: