Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cats on my Roadster!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think my cat missed predator training...

I think you're mis-reading your cat:
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 2.14.15 PM copy.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: brianman and tvuolo
Way to take the fun out of a light-hearted thread. Who let you into the Roadster party, anyway?

:)

I think my solutions are useful, regardless of the fact that the two Tesla vehicles that live with me are both Model S and not Roadsters. I apologize if commiserating with my Model S cat experience was off-topic. However, I have a merciless cat allergy, and I've been known to sit in a certain local Green Roadster from time to time. I do take this thread seriously.

I thought having an array of wind chime-arranged laser pointers was rather light-hearted and potentially practical as well, since cats chase laser pointers. These weren't meant to be harmful lasers.

Someone else said that cats taste like chicken. I was simply connecting to the Roadster owners who were thinking of eating their way through a challenge by encouraging them to follow their instincts. Sometimes, though, I think humans are no more predatory than cats.