Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cats on my Roadster!

NigelM

Recovering Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern Virginia
I think my cat missed predator training...

I think you're mis-reading your cat:
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 2.14.15 PM copy.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: brianman and tvuolo

Vexar

Oct 11, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Way to take the fun out of a light-hearted thread. Who let you into the Roadster party, anyway?

:)

I think my solutions are useful, regardless of the fact that the two Tesla vehicles that live with me are both Model S and not Roadsters. I apologize if commiserating with my Model S cat experience was off-topic. However, I have a merciless cat allergy, and I've been known to sit in a certain local Green Roadster from time to time. I do take this thread seriously.

I thought having an array of wind chime-arranged laser pointers was rather light-hearted and potentially practical as well, since cats chase laser pointers. These weren't meant to be harmful lasers.

Someone else said that cats taste like chicken. I was simply connecting to the Roadster owners who were thinking of eating their way through a challenge by encouraging them to follow their instincts. Sometimes, though, I think humans are no more predatory than cats.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC