Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caught by Sentry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How f#!@$% disrespectful is this?!?

Had I caught the act in person...
20200710_153518.jpg

This is some straight up racism in these responses. Check yourselves, please. I clicked on this thinking it was going to be someone peeing on the car or something. Sure, they are leaning against a car that they shouldn't be. I get that is frustrating and I wouldn't like it, either. But "animals" "ghetto" "these types of people" - really?
Exactly. Can and does happen everywhere

Raise your hands if you haven't ever leaned on a car that was not yours. Seems like normal behavior.
Let's get a few things cleared up..

I wouldn't necessarily have issues with casual leaning but this particular individual made himself comfortable by kicking his foot up starting from my back bumper and eventually working to the side as pictured for a duration of 15 or so minutes as they were waiting on something/someone.

Yes im agitated to see his sneaker print impression back/side. Anyone here would and sentry giving me a vivid view after the fact.

However as stated, not a race thing nor is he an "animal". Just an inconsiderate individual whom probably didn't think twice about it.

Having said that, as im new to Tesla, Sentry is really something....

This is some straight up racism in these responses. Check yourselves, please. I clicked on this thinking it was going to be someone peeing on the car or something. Sure, they are leaning against a car that they shouldn't be. I get that is frustrating and I wouldn't like it, either. But "animals" "ghetto" "these types of people" - really?
I might be missing something here, but I got the sense the name calling was referring to actions of the person leaning on a car that's not his. I can't actually tell what race/ethnicity the people are in the picture, neither do I care. The action is disrespectful no matter who is doing it (unless it were the owner leaning on his own car).

At least they were wearing masks. ;)
It was rude, and I teach my kids not to do this.

I can still remember when I did this once when I was a kid. I also remember how my grandfather saw it and quickly made me realize that I was being rude. (ouch!)
While I did no damage (other than a dirty shoe print), I had to write a letter of apology and leave it on the car.

I think you are triggered and no one said anything you have in quotes.