Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caught on Model 3 dashcam, what is this mystery car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm usually good at identifying cars but this one has me stumped! Spotted and saved on my dashcam while driving through Washington DC on 395 SW-Freeway S at about 6:00PM. I have a guess but the logo is all wrong. If I'm right then the owner has enough money to put any logo they want on it. Any guesses?

car_front.jpg
logocloseup.jpg
rear.jpg

Description
The Vaydor G35 is a kit car that is designed to be built onto a 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 coupe donor car. It was originally built by Vaydor Bodykits LLC, which is based out of Pinellas Park, Florida. The Vaydor first appeared in the 2013 SEMA auto show.Wikipedia
Soon to be electric. :) "Custom Crafted Cars plans to release an all-new Vaydor model built onto a custom tube chassis and powered by motors from a Tesla"

Description
The Vaydor G35 is a kit car that is designed to be built onto a 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 coupe donor car. It was originally built by Vaydor Bodykits LLC, which is based out of Pinellas Park, Florida. The Vaydor first appeared in the 2013 SEMA auto show.Wikipedia
Exactly correct! Logo on steering wheel is 100% match. Thanks that was killing me and google reverse image lookup was no help.
It did have Florida plates so they came straight from the 2013 SEMA show :)
Thanks everyone!