TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Caution: Chattanooga SuperCharger Will Be Off-Line

Discussion in 'North America' started by Chipper, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Just a heads-up. I was informed today that some time in the near future the Chattanooga SuperCharger will be off-line due to repaving the Chattanooga Airport Intermediate lot. The Republic manager said he did not have exact dates for when this would occur but that it would be sometime in the next month. For those traveling through and in need of a charge, I am making my 100 AMP HPWC available to any and all. Just PM me and I will make sure this happens.

2. caddieo

caddieo Member

I hope you are right about "next month" (or even next 2-3 months). I am finally planning my first long distance trip in November.

3. muleferg

muleferg Member

Thanks for the info

4. GreenT

GreenT Member

Chattanooga NOT going off line.

This Supercharger ... I checked with Tesla and they confirmed that there will be no lack of availability for this.

I was also at it recently and had no problems ... here are photos of it, including the torn up section, and a poster in the airport lobby showing the changes being made.

I checked with both the parking lot attendant and a manager who both confirmed that they had no plans to rope off the charger area.

Attached Files: