Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CAV Decal 2020

Sent mine Dec 18th (only with the VIN # filled in), check not cashed yet.. hoping they won't reject it since the application does not have the plate number.
I have applied twice with previous Leaf leases and always got the stickers using temp registration (there were no temp plates prior to this year). Don't think it will change now.

• Helpful
Reactions: astrorob and DKM3D
Saw a orange decal for the first time today in the HOV lane:
upload_2020-1-14_18-50-31.png

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

astrorob

stealth performance M3
Aug 27, 2014
oakland, ca
well i'm down with putting the stickers somewhere else than bumper, since with my 2006 prius someone rear-ended me about a week after i got the stickers and the bumper had to be painted, necessitating new stickers. huge hassle. to avoid minor fender benders putting me thru that again, i usually put the stickers on the trunk and the rear quarter panels, but at least i put the big ones on the sides and the small ones on the front and rear.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC