Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CAV Decal 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my decal todays as well..
IMG_20200118_125108.jpg

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Can anyone compare sizes of the new orange 2020 HOV stickers to the 2019 purple ones? Was going to get some of the pre-cut PPF or removable tacky stickers so didn't have to put the stickers straight on my PPF, but was not sure if the 2020 stickers are the same size as 2019. Know they changed sizes between 2018 (red) and 2019 (purple).

Can anyone compare sizes of the new orange 2020 HOV stickers to the 2019 purple ones? Was going to get some of the pre-cut PPF or removable tacky stickers so didn't have to put the stickers straight on my PPF, but was not sure if the 2020 stickers are the same size as 2019. Know they changed sizes between 2018 (red) and 2019 (purple).
Not sure how many here got 2019 stickers and then 2020 stickers (likely very few peps buy a car every year).
I can tell you visually, parked next to a car with 2019 stickers, it looks the same. But, I haven't taken a ruler to it.

I just got a sheet of the same 3M film (that you are talking about getting pre-cut) and placed stickers on it and just cut around stickers with scissors. Very easy job.