TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CCI carbon fiber first version customized - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by artsci, Dec 23, 2014.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

CCI carbon fiber first version customized

EVANNEX original CCI (2013) with tan side upholstery and upgraded with carbon fiber wrap on the horizontal surface and tambour door and step diameter cupholder with rubber stabilizer insert. The Tesla logo is in red on the tambour door.

Easily drops into place in the Model S center channels with no hardware attachments. Hole drilled in storage space for easy connections to USB drive or other electronic devices that might be installed in storage space.

In excellent condition.

List Date: 12/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CCI carbon fiber first version customized
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    2AvhfY0fP2Xs.JPG
    aSPsSpY4epah.JPG
    rvgCmZhtvzMK.JPG
    rTb3VqWSQXVE.JPG

2. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

Hey Rick! Nice add-on! And thanks again for the info on the G2 epoxy for the rotor hats. I'm looking at the paintsystem set now as it sits under my tree just waiting to be applied once the holidays pass. Gotta love Amazon! So what is this flush box and set-up under the touchscreen I see in the photo? Is it a radar detection mount?

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!!!

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

That was fast!

The flush box is a console I made for my radar detector and laser jammer. Fits in the cubby.

It's a Merry Christmas!

4. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

Looks sweet Rick! I thought I saw passport on the box. Cheers!