TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CCI Pictures

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by steve841, Mar 20, 2013.

1. steve841

steve841 Active Member

Well, my custom CCI from Teslaccessories made it in today ....

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

A few minor critiques .... there was about 1cm gap in the back which I found objectionable ...but I had some foam that I cut to fill the area and now its good to go. And the other critiques would be more preferences ... I wish the phone caddy was angled the opposite direction so you could look down at the phone. And, a larger cutout for storage (I got big hands I guess).

a3.jpg

All in all I am very pleased. It really seems to finish the center console gap which was a big FAIL IMHO.

SoFlAuthor and son did a great job matching materials and colors. Major props for their efforts!

2. spatterso911

spatterso911 MSP#7577 **--** MX#1891

Still waiting to hear of when mine will ship...

yoo hoo! Soflauthor?...

Sofljason??...

3. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

4. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

5. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I received mine yesterday. It's very well made. Now all I need is the car to put it in. I'll take and post extensive photos over the weekend.

6. cdabel

cdabel Member

The CF grain in these photos run from lower left to upper right whcih seems the opposite of the grain in the car, while the photos from the CCI gallery on their website show the grain running upper left to lower right. Did they change the pattern, or is it random?

7. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Mine arrives today, and I have the CF option as well. I will look for the grain of mine too.

8. steve841

steve841 Active Member

I think the CF weave is simply an oversight as SoFLAuthor doesn't have CF in his car and he's doing it sight unseen ....

IMO, 99% of the folks wont even notice (I didnt till someone pointed it out here (CDABEL)... but I keep the arm rests closed on the oem CC)

Definitely something he needs to fine tune though .... as he gets the early units out.

9. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

It is reversed on mine too. As you noted, unless you're looking for it, you can't tell. I had to study the two for a minute before I saw the difference.

10. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

In case you don't know, artsci posted some of his mods on this TMC new thread!
    I posted some pix of my "installed" CCI in this TMC 'old' thread! Excited to use it this weekend!