Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCI Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, my custom CCI from Teslaccessories made it in today ....

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

A few minor critiques .... there was about 1cm gap in the back which I found objectionable ...but I had some foam that I cut to fill the area and now its good to go. And the other critiques would be more preferences ... I wish the phone caddy was angled the opposite direction so you could look down at the phone. And, a larger cutout for storage (I got big hands I guess).

a3.jpg

All in all I am very pleased. It really seems to finish the center console gap which was a big FAIL IMHO.

SoFlAuthor and son did a great job matching materials and colors. Major props for their efforts!

The CF grain in these photos run from lower left to upper right whcih seems the opposite of the grain in the car, while the photos from the CCI gallery on their website show the grain running upper left to lower right. Did they change the pattern, or is it random?

I think the CF weave is simply an oversight as SoFLAuthor doesn't have CF in his car and he's doing it sight unseen ....

IMO, 99% of the folks wont even notice (I didnt till someone pointed it out here (CDABEL)... but I keep the arm rests closed on the oem CC)

Definitely something he needs to fine tune though .... as he gets the early units out.

I think the CF weave is simply an oversight as SoFLAuthor doesn't have CF in his car and he's doing it sight unseen ....

IMO, 99% of the folks wont even notice (I didnt till someone pointed it out here (CDABEL)... but I keep the arm rests closed on the oem CC)

Definitely something he needs to fine tune though .... as he gets the early units out.

It is reversed on mine too. As you noted, unless you're looking for it, you can't tell. I had to study the two for a minute before I saw the difference.