Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter 1537264-00-B

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a scam. Its likely not the same person answering support emails every time so this person must have not gotten the memo. Harumio ordered the part for me and I got emails directly from Tesla confirming the part had been ordered then a few days later Tesla canceled it. A few people have posted about this already, I would recommend reading up before placing any orders moving forward.
You misunderstood what I meant, I have reconfirmed before I placed the order(on 8/11), because they had stopped placing orders for a long time(from 7/15). It was they who offered to can place the order through email. so I order one.

Don't do this. I tried. After I sent account and password to Harumio support. they replied that they can't take orders. I suspect this is a scam.
It is absolutely not a scam. I was one of the original customers who did order a CCS adapter by giving them my Tesla account login and password (before they figured out how to get adapters without getting everyone's login and password, which was in turn before Tesla apparently stopped selling them to Harumio). The adapter arrived about a week after I gave them the info.

Don't do this. I tried. After I sent account and password to Harumio support. they replied that they can't take orders. I suspect this is a scam.

Back in the beginning, they had to use our account to order from Tesla, they would use their CC and the order would show up in our account. I setup an account under a new e-mail address that was a guest to the car... In any case they were above board and shipped the parts quickly with zero issues.

I suspect that Tesla is attempting to lock down on the grey market and they are the big shipper that is being cut off.

To avoid confusion, please note that P1537264-00-B, is not a CCS adapter; but a charge port electronic control unit (ECU). This enables Teslas that are not CCS supported to be modified and thereby use the CCS adapter. By-the-way, does anyone have one for sale? I'll buy it.

Reactions: Vawlkus
To avoid confusion, please note that P1537264-00-B, is not a CCS adapter; but a charge port electronic control unit (ECU). This enables Teslas that are not CCS supported to be modified and thereby use the CCS adapter. By-the-way, does anyone have one for sale? I'll buy it.
You can just walk into any SC and order it. Some of them might even have it in stock. Mine here in Langley, BC had it when I called them up about it.

FYI, Hannsshow has their own CCS adapter for Tesla cars. I imagine they just reverse engineered the official one and cloned it. They list 150kW as the max charge speed but I saw a video of it tipping over 180kW. Seems to be the same speeds you get with the official one from SK.

There are some discount codes out there as well.

FYI, Hannsshow has their own CCS adapter for Tesla cars. I imagine they just reverse engineered the official one and cloned it. They list 150kW as the max charge speed but I saw a video of it tipping over 180kW. Seems to be the same speeds you get with the official one from SK.

There are some discount codes out there as well.
Some accessories I'd have no qualms with buying a 3rd party version vs OEM (mud flaps, all weather mats, even a swivel center display) but when it comes to a part that allows the flow of 500+ amps of energy to pour into the battery pack, that's a slightly different story.

FWIW, I was one of those that gave harumio a temp PW and access to my Tesla account to order the CCS1 adapter. Nothing bad happened, and I changed my PW after I got notification the adapter had shipped. I knew Tesla would eventually cut off the CCS1 loophole...it just took a lot longer than I originally thought.

I used the CCS adapter several times during a recent trip to CA with mostly good success.

Reactions: Dinevski