Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS adapter case?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m satisfied with this case I purchased on Amazon. $12.74
0F1B8317-5C2D-443D-8454-2AB3E6302888.jpeg
60E260D3-BA6E-44B9-9779-E5F2E31D6DEB.jpeg

Limited-time deal: sisma Travel Cords Organizer Universal Small Electronic Accessories Carrying Bag for Phone Chargers Cables Adapter USB Sticks Mouse SD Cards - Starlight Special Edition Amazon.com

Reactions: GoodKarma
Another recommendation from prior thread:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PZWKP4...olid=2EQGTJN00YX6P&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

The case from Harum looks nice for both CCS and J1772. Currently "sold out."

Harbor Freight also look good for those wanting more protection with the hard case. <-- I like this idea b/c I don't store the CCS charger in my car. Only take it on road trips when I might need it. So less damage risk when I toss it in a garage tool box.

www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/parts-storage/utility-cases-ammo-boxes/1800-weatherproof-protective-case-small-black-64550.html

Last edited:
I got this one:

I forget in which thread here I saw the link to it, but it works great for both the CCS adapter and the J1772 adapter. I have the case in one of the side cubbies in the trunk of my wifes model Y.

EDIT: Lol.. it was THIS thread, post #12 in fact. In any case, if you check the product reviews on this one, you will see at least a couple of people stating they used it for this exact purpose (tesla ccs adapter). It fits like it was made for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike_TV and Art84