Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS adapter case?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that the adapter is out. Has anyone seen or figured out a case for this unit?
This is the case that we plan on purchasing once they are back in stock. It always has a cutout for your J1772 Adapter :cool:

Reactions: ElectricAnt54
This is the case that we plan on purchasing once they are back in stock. It always has a cutout for your J1772 Adapter :cool:

Yea I saw that one too. I was hoping something available here on Amazon or such. Not from Korea

Reactions: VegasMYP
I picked up a small knockoff Pelican case from Harbor Freight for $13. It fits the CCS, the 1772 and my 3d printed 1772 lock ring.

Attachments

• HF_Case.jpg
    HF_Case.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 655
Funny, I just opened the box that UPS dropped on my doorstep last night, and my first thought was “how do I keep that thin little pin from breaking off?” My J1772 is in a small pouch (formed UA business class amenity kit), together with the lock ring, but this monster adapter needs something bigger and more protective.

Came here thinking others might have suggestions, and clearly wasn’t disappointed.

Attachments

• Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 448
Got my adapter today and I think I'll try using an old video camera bag to hold it secure/safe. That pin looks too easy to break but haven't heard of that occurring yet. I do like the Korean bag including a bit of a 'bumper' between the adapter and car.