Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter - ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed them about it and they said they ordered it again a different way and to let them know if it gets canceled again so we'll see if this way works.
If they did as they say, wouldn’t you be able to see it in your order history and also gotten an email from Tesla confirming the order ? I would think by now using the. Same account would be a no go since our accounts are probably flagged.

If they did as they say, wouldn’t you be able to see it in your order history and also gotten an email from Tesla confirming the order ? I would think by now using the. Same account would be a no go since our accounts are probably flagged.
It shows on the Tesla Korea site and I did get two new emails from Tesla Korea so we'll see if anything happens. If not, I'll email them again for a refund.

I bought my CCS adaptor from Harum.io 2 months ago. I ordered online and paid ~400CAD (after tax) including shipping.
Arrived on the 5th day (not business day, took really 5 days) Build quality is excellent, really hard sturdy plastic, same as the J1772 adaptor.

Its been working great. normal DC fast charge I get 40 - 50kW
Super fast DC charge (the one by volkswagon) I went up to 212kW with this adaptor.

I bought my CCS adaptor from Harum.io 2 months ago. I ordered online and paid ~400CAD (after tax) including shipping.
Arrived on the 5th day (not business day, took really 5 days) Build quality is excellent, really hard sturdy plastic, same as the J1772 adaptor.

Its been working great. normal DC fast charge I get 40 - 50kW
Super fast DC charge (the one by volkswagon) I went up to 212kW with this adaptor.
sorry, for some reason I can't edit my own post.
I didn't buy 3rd party, I bought Tesla CCS adaptor at Harum 2 months ago. But I see its sold out now.
Harum.io

Yeah some guy on reddit got it too, I am guessing it depends on the employee who is packing the order... maybe the afternoon employee cancels orders while the morning guy doesn't cancel orders...
Sounds like there is no automatic order system cancellation process in place (someone needs to actively cancel an adapter order) otherwise every single order with a NA VIN attached to the account would have been cancelled. Guess hope you get the guy that is too tired/lazy to check VINs. Lol

But definitely sounds like Tesla has decided to close all adapter sales outside of SK. For those that have been able to slip under the cracks, consider yourselves lucky!