Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS1 from TESPLUS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interested as well as if it is not OEM vie whatever route thye manage, I also want to cancel and think will be going with the a2z for now.

ETA: I went ahead and emailed to cancel my order. I also noticed that they already charged me for it. Typically things don't get charged until they ship. Think will be going the a2z route.
I cancelled after 2 emails to the seller. It is not OEM - that is clear.

Reactions: dodukes
this is exactly how i ordered mine a couple months ago

i emailed him my tesla log in account - i kept checking my tesla account and never saw a purchase for the adaptor. i kept emailing harumio but he said it was placed and to wait a couple days for an update. couple days later i get an order and tracking number from him. this was the exact timeframe where he didnt need a tesla account to order.

i guess he's needing a tesla account once again to make the order for you - but like i said earlier in this post - there's a specific country i do not trust and would never order directly from.....KOREA is NOT that country hahaha

order with confidence from Harumio! just temporarily change your password before giving him the info, then switch back to your regular password once you get the confirmation.
To see the adapter order, you need to change the language on the Tesla site to Korean. Then when you go in your account section and order history, you'll see if they placed the adapter order.

You can still place a custom order via the customer order panel. It’s a bit dicey because they want your tesla account credentials to place the order. I think it’s either for verifying you own a Tesla (checking for VIN) and aren’t misusing it for resale or to physically use your account to order it as they may not be able to anymore.

A lot of people have done it through this method. Apparently this is how they did it before Harumio. stocked up on the adapters and started selling it them themselves.

I just use a password mgr, so I reset the pw, removed payment details and turned off mobile access on my car. Once they have the adapter in their facility you can change the pw and lock them out. It is a large amount of trust you’re placing on them, but lots of owners have used this method. I know the risks just making it clear that you DO have to give them your credentials so do at your own risk.

The last post on this thread has feedback from others who’ve used this method. There’s two links with a lot of owners having done it.

Thanks, I was able to contact Harumio and place an order

To see the adapter order, you need to change the language on the Tesla site to Korean. Then when you go in your account section and order history, you'll see if they placed the adapter order.

he never used my account to order it

this was when he could somehow get the adapters without need an active tesla acct to order

looks like that run ended - and tesla now requires an account to place it

btw i can read and speak korean lol

Just got the order placed on my account via Harumio. Checked my Korean orders on my account and they have placed it for me.

Attachments

• C1174578-6A1A-4634-9508-FF0739636B4C.jpeg
    C1174578-6A1A-4634-9508-FF0739636B4C.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: jawnly211