Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS1 from TESPLUS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone still waiting for their tesplus order? They didnt even send me a confirmation e-mail.
I canceled my order. Because I decided I didn’t want their Ccs1. They didn’t respond to my email canceling my order so I went through PayPal. Then they responded. Telling me it was a pre- order & didn’t I know that. I responded back yes I knew it was a pre order and that I told them I no longer wanted their product. They then refunded my money. They weren’t happy it went through PayPal. I wouldn’t have if they would have answered my emails canceling my order.

Reactions: kayrish
I canceled my order. Because I decided I didn’t want their Ccs1. They didn’t respond to my email canceling my order so I went through PayPal. Then they responded. Telling me it was a pre- order & didn’t I know that. I responded back yes I knew it was a pre order and that I told them I no longer wanted their product. They then refunded my money. They weren’t happy it went through PayPal. I wouldn’t have if they would have answered my emails canceling my order.
Right? I get it. Customer support/ communication is very important. Especially for these kinds of orders. I would cancel my tesla pre order if they dont answer any of my questions lol

Exact same experience. Very silent on any correspondence. But the moment I opened a case on PayPal they were quick to get irritated. Not impressed by that company at all. They stopped replying to me on PayPal and only through Facebook messenger was I able to get a hold and cancel my order. Sketchy bunch imo.

Exact same experience. Very silent on any correspondence. But the moment I opened a case on PayPal they were quick to get irritated. Not impressed by that company at all. They stopped replying to me on PayPal and only through Facebook messenger was I able to get a hold and cancel my order. Sketchy bunch imo.
PayPal told me they had 10 days to respond if no response my money would be refunded. They did respond but I think it was only because PayPal got involved. The money hasn’t been credited yet. PayPal said it may take 6 to 7 days to be credited to my American Express card.

Paid close to $1000 for a Taiwan made Korea market OEM Tesla adapter from Ebay seller with 5000+ ratings, label and item number on box all look kosher.

Xxxx, I am not going to brick my charge module with some generic, and I have at least 4 CCS stations on some of my longer routes. It will make a nice companion to the horsedick OEM ChadeMo adapter in the subtrunk.

Reactions: julit0
Is there a projected Tesla OEM CCS adapter price at this point?
Not sure what you mean by projected, but the adapter sells in Korea for $200 before tax, so it will be similar. Many companies sell products for more in Korea than the USA but Tesla does not, and in fact some products are slightly cheaper, so the USA price might be more than $200 but not a lot more. Perhaps $225 is a good estimate.

Reactions: IXIXI