Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS1 from TESPLUS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sure! I'll update as the shipping / processing goes and once it's here.
On the CCS Adapter front out of Hawaii - Got an e-mail response within a day of my query. 2-3 weeks longer they say.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 8.09.45.png

• Informative
Reactions: adam19
Tried to order just now from Tesla Shop. Won't sell it to me because I have a 2018 Model 3. I am aware of the no CCS enabled on my car, but will be getting a new Model Y next month and I would like to have it on hand. I'm afraid it will be sold out by then. RATS!!

Tried to order just now from Tesla Shop. Won't sell it to me because I have a 2018 Model 3. I am aware of the no CCS enabled on my car, but will be getting a new Model Y next month and I would like to have it on hand. I'm afraid it will be sold out by then. RATS!!
Call customer service and have them place order maybe they can see you have Y on order and will do it.. just ordered mine for 21 Y

Just ordered from Tesla.com (US) they’re up for purchase . Didn’t come up in the app, but the website store had it View attachment 855374
And just like that the A2Z is now $227 USD ($300 CDN) but I doubt that's enough savings for people to buy that vs. $250 for the Tesla OEM one.

In Korea it sold for $220 including tax, in the USA $250 plus tax -- so they saw the demand and decided to make more from US customers.

Reactions: dodukes
And just like that the A2Z is now $227 USD ($300 CDN) but I doubt that's enough savings for people to buy that vs. $250 for the Tesla OEM one.

In Korea it sold for $220 including tax, in the USA $250 plus tax -- so they saw the demand and decided to make more from US customers.
The price difference may have also been the conversion from USD to Won and the dollar being stronger in value.

Reactions: Sjohnson20