Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS1 Tesla Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you buy x number of adapters and sell direct? Would like to buy one but I don’t have a vehicle registered yet.

No, you cannot order them without a Tesla account and an active VIN in your account.
I think the question meant was, "Could @harumio (or somebody else) use an account with a single VIN to just go ahead and buy like....a hundred adapters or whatever, so people could order direct without having to provide their own account credential in turn." Since apparently it will let them order more adapters than you have VINs, just you have to complete each sale separately in turn.

Nothing from Tesla. Once you get the order completed for Harumio, you can check your Tesla account (South Korea) for order history. FYI: it won't show up in your country's Tesla account.
Yeah it shows "order completed" in my Tesla Korea account. So I was wondering if I would ever see that it had shipped from Tesla Korea to Harumio. That way I would know to expect to see a shipping notification from Harumio to me soon. Also I would then know that Tesla Korea didn't cancel my order or anything and that it got processed and is out the door.

I think the question meant was, "Could @harumio (or somebody else) use an account with a single VIN to just go ahead and buy like....a hundred adapters or whatever, so people could order direct without having to provide their own account credential in turn." Since apparently it will let them order more adapters than you have VINs, just you have to complete each sale separately in turn.
I would also be curious to know. I have 2 on order from my account. Surely Tesla will shut this down or cancel orders if people start making obvious resale orders...like 5, 10, 15+ adapters on one account.

Yeah it shows "order completed" in my Tesla Korea account. So I was wondering if I would ever see that it had shipped from Tesla Korea to Harumio. That way I would know to expect to see a shipping notification from Harumio to me soon. Also I would then know that Tesla Korea didn't cancel my order or anything and that it got processed and is out the door.
There is no tracking at all from Tesla. Everything will come from Harumio. You won't know it's on the way to you until you get the DHL

• Helpful
Reactions: Jeremy3292
Yes. But someone would have to provide it.

Oh you are correct. Same seller has more than one. I looked at sold listings and one even sold for $1,900 a week ago. Crazy.

~$320 initial cost, $1,500-1,900 resale. Take off the 10% or so Ebay charges, and you're still looking at a 400-500% profit margin. Whoever that seller is, they seem to have the market to themselves so can get max price right now. Capitalism, gotta love (hate?) it!

I’m curious how long it’s taking for people to get their orders. I ordered on 4/22. Tesla shows my order as complete, but Harumio still has not received my adapter. Wondering if it’s lost in shipping to Harumio.

Same for me—paid Harumio on Friday 4/22/22), received order confirmation from Tesla-Korea on Sunday (4/24/22), and have not heard of Harumio receiving it so far. Curious, because others claim super-fast (start-to-finish) delivery to the West Coast of US? Could be a number of reasons. Trying to remain optimistic.

73578C4A-1690-4FC9-AFB1-3685F4825FED.jpeg

I just got an update on mine. Also got an email from Harumio. Oh, I got a tracking number

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tps5352