TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Celebrating Independence Day, Reserved An S!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 100thMonkey, Jul 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. 100thMonkey

100thMonkey Member

We just made our reservation through the Bellevue store, looking forward to being independent of gas and all that goes with it!

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Awesome! What a way to celebrate.

3. goyogi

goyogi Member

Congratulations! And maybe you are the "100th monkey" that makes everyone realize how awesome EVs are. :)

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Congrats!

5. PhatCat

PhatCat Kisco Kid

#5 PhatCat, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    Congrats. And love the screen name.

6. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

Congratulations! Hopefully you will get a chance to do the test drives in Seattle this weekend. If you don't, PM me and i'll be happy to give you a ride in our car. We should have it by September (Sig #267 in Redmond).

7. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

Congratulations! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the 4th than to take the lead in the quest for our nation to be energy independent. What was your reservation number?

8. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

9. rogbmw

rogbmw Member

Congrats, and welcome to the group. We watch Tesla for 2 years before taking the plung this past winter. Can't wait to smile and wave as we pass the gas stations.

10. nrcooled

nrcooled P#8946 VIN 03225

Congrats and welcome! What is the production # that Tesla gave you? (I'm just interested in how many total reservations there are currently)

11. 100thMonkey

100thMonkey Member

our reservation sequence number is 10072. I just got the confirmation and will post it all in the related thread.

12. nrcooled

nrcooled P#8946 VIN 03225

Thanks! I just read your post in the reservation/delivery thread. Welcome to the waiting party :p