Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Celebrities with Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0202-jayden-smith-tesla-model-x-launch4-3.jpg

I just got my haircut and Steph Curry was there! I looked for his X in the parking lot but never saw it.

Yeah, it's his wife, Ayesha's ride, it looks like.

Steph's apparently a big Porsche guy and has to still put up with weirdos at gas stations :)

Steph Curry’s New Porsche GT3 RS

Yeah, I don't recognize... Like the TMC on the hat haha

Haha, that's quite a coincidence. The RUN TMC cap is an homage to the Golden State Warriors team of the early-90s.

Bill frickin' Gates (?)

He is driving a car with a license plate of "7 EVES" - what a coincidence that that is the name of the book that the author that he is driving with wrote.

Maybe every time BIll drives with someone, he gets a new license plate to honor his passenger.

I bet the author is driving the Porsche 959 that is in the video and since it can't be driven more than 2500/miles per year, asked Bill to drive him to the dentist.

.../ what a coincidence [...
Yeah…

What a coincidence indeed!

So correct me if I’m wrong here…

The X in the gatesnotes blog post is actually Neal Stephenson’s. And Gates is polluting the air we all breathe by driving a truly disgusting Porsche 959 even thought he could clearly afford to drive an electric car instead. What an A[self-censorship]!!!

Are you possibly a (sci-fi) author by any chance?

Yeah…

What a coincidence indeed!

So correct me if I’m wrong here…

The X in the gatesnotes blog post is actually Neal Stephenson’s. And Gates is polluting the air we all breathe by driving a truly disgusting Porsche 959 even thought he could clearly afford to drive an electric car instead. What an A[self-censorship]!!!

Are you possibly a (sci-fi) author by any chance?

Yes there is a chance of that. A good chance.

Bill is helping to cure malaria, so I'll give him a pass if he is killing off some polar bears by driving an ICE. (although polar bears kill seals, and I like seals).