Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cellphone mount for model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've tried a number of mounts but the best for my needs is the WeatherTeck Cupfone. It does not require a magnet on your phone, works with any case, holds very steady, and fits well in the M3 cupholder. Plus, I can easily take it out and put it in the center console for a clean look while not using. Overpriced for sure, but a good product.

Has anyone considered using a Magic Mount and placing it in front of the steering wheel? Then using a phone for navigation would be quite streamlined. We have not taken delivery of our Model 3, but that seems like a logical place to put the mount.
The navigation in the Model 3 is so good you won't need the phone for that function. If you are in love with Waze then it might be beneficial but otherwise the navigation in the Tesla is excellent.

Reactions: SVL77
image.jpg
image.jpg
Photo(s) please? I had a similar setup but couldn't get my suction cup to stay attached...
My suction cup came with sticky cup and also metal plate with 3m tape which I didn't use.