Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Carbon Fiber Overlay - Recommendation For A Vendor

Mike_TV

Apr 29, 2020
Chicagoland
I ordered a whole dash overlay, center console overlay, rear ac area overlay, etc... from TeslaOffer.com

At the time I ordered, I didn't really have a good idea of what the newer interior would look like, after receiving my MYP and the overlays, I have, so far, only installed the dash overlay, which I love (because I really hate wood interiors). I like the center console redesign, so I'm not sure I'm going to install it, but I did test fit it, which seemed fine. I'll probably install the rear ac vent area "sometime" soon.

I wanted forged carbon for my interior, so there weren't as many sites with this style and at the time TeslaOffer.com was cheaper than RPMTesla, so I opted to go with TeslaOffer for the interior stuff. Now for exterior I went with RPMTesla with your standard C/F weave glossy look.

I found some pictures of before/after test fits

Before:
IMG_7122.jpg

After:
IMG_7123.jpg

Fitment was spot on for all the pieces I ordered.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC