Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Fed up with fingerprints, dust and the fragility of the original piano black lacquer? It's easy to change your center console.

After trying on my Model 3 central consoles in alcantara and in white, here is the most refined version in my opinion, mat black.
Console purchased on Aliexpress from Luckeasy ; US $24.9 |LUCKEASY car central control panel protective patch for Tesla Model 3 2017 2019 Central control three patch feels Tesla Model Y|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

I really like the material which is soft, it's not basic hard plastic. The color is the same as the seats.

Ordered on September 4, reception on the 15th, all for around € 20 I'm happy with it :)

Here are my pictures :

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-3.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-1.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-2.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-4.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-5.jpg

What do you think about it and what did you do to yours ?

Thomas

Looks really nice, TomaGo. Thanks for sharing. Quick question: With the cap/cover on, does your upper compartment lid still lift up on its own? I’ve heard that the added weight on some of these console covers is just enough to prevent the top compartment lid from opening completely by itself. Not really a big deal of course... just something to be aware of and consider when buying a cap type cover.

I chose a vinyl type wrap on mine. See below...
56A50A85-CC00-4B72-B97E-93DBCBB14578.jpeg

Reactions: TomaGo
I am using the same/similar matte black covers at the OP. I also have a set of white covers but ended up receiving the black first and was happy enough with the look. FYI -- the white covers are more of a satin than a matte finish...they is a bit more "gloss" than the black versions.

Hello,

Fed up with fingerprints, dust and the fragility of the original piano black lacquer? It's easy to change your center console.

After trying on my Model 3 central consoles in alcantara and in white, here is the most refined version in my opinion, mat black.
Console purchased on Aliexpress from Luckeasy ; US $24.9 |LUCKEASY car central control panel protective patch for Tesla Model 3 2017 2019 Central control three patch feels Tesla Model Y|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

I really like the material which is soft, it's not basic hard plastic. The color is the same as the seats.

Ordered on September 4, reception on the 15th, all for around € 20 I'm happy with it :)

Here are my pictures :

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-2.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-4.jpg

Console-centrale-noir-mat-Tesla-Model-3-5.jpg

What do you think about it and what did you do to yours ?

Thomas

Looks great. I did the same one. Love how it matches the seats and is easy to clean.

I’ve had both the wrap and currently have the Console cover. The wrap has better coverage. The cover doesn’t fully cover the middle piece and you can see a sliver of black peeking through. Also the cupholders weren’t perfect as it extended a bit over the cupholders. Although I have a different brand so I’m not sure is yours different. I would say the covers are 10x easier to install though.

I’d say a wrap provides superior results that look more integrated.