Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console from eBay - Anyone try these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't agree with you. Are you serious? 5$for making one? Look at the size, 5USD you can't buy even the material, and to design that big mold will cost 8000+USD,i guss ,because i have experience for making mold. If they ship from China, i guess the shipping cost will more than 40USD for one piece. Don't talk about the labor cost. Come on!

• Helpful
Reactions: skip8jj
Got mine on Amazon for $60 shipped from Hong Kong. It's a soft silicon. It fits well but doesn't open up at the front of center console; you can see the gap in op's pic.
It's fine for $60. It'll hold a can of soda or even a stainless steel mug. It fits snug enough that sometimes the unit pulls up a little when taking the mug out.
I'd prefer a couple small bins instead of the two cell phone holder areas, but it gets the job done and the wife can still put her purse there.

Wow, they need help with their copy...

Welcome to visit Topfit.
At the Tesla, as the most depressing is that there is no store container box, in order to prevent the driver or passengers litter, small objects and bottles, we design the front store content box.
Actually we designed so many center cup holder, few customer feel like a little bit small for the old version. So our team designed this one. This one is bigger and also will be much more fit for Tesla. Please choose what you like. No service installation necessary, just put on the car. We will keep developing things for Tesla with time pass by. Only to solve your worries!!

What wrong with that?? ;)

Well, I got mine today! It's installed. Took 3.2 seconds to drop it in place. There's currently 3" of snow outside with up to 17 more on its way, so I will be parking my butt on the sofa for a while. After which I'll see what I can do for a review.

I've been able to drive my S now (not because it's bad in snow, but because other people are :)).

Anyway, my stuff used to fly all over the place in the open bucket style model S center console. This reduces capacity somewhat, but now my stuff stays put.

Would I buy it again? Yes. for $60 it's not bad. good fit. no squeaks/rattles. I wish the front part was maybe 2" more, but overall, I like it.
IMG_4623.JPG

my hat and keys and phone didn't budge through several full throttle accelerations and a few fast corners...

obviously I couldn't photograph my iphone in it, as that's what took the pic. :)

I find the Non-English translated words identifying what you put in the spaces amusing... they really aren't needed, but it's funny.

it's a big silicone tub thing, but once it's in the car, it's pretty solid. Because it's not metal or wood or even plastic, it shouldn't wear out or make noise, etc. I wish Tesla put more thought into cubby holes in the S... I get it, it's open, now where the hell do I put my sunglasses?!

Last edited: