Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console from eBay - Anyone try these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The center console might not fit well, and the silicone material looks poor quality. i'd like to buy this wood center console.
Wood center sonsole.jpg

I don't know about that wood one. It screams "I don't belong here!" since it doesn't match anything else in the car.

I've had the silicone one from the first page of this thread for months and no one has ever realized it wasn't a part of the car until I mentioned it. Probably because there are more interesting things for them to look at in the car...unless something is drawing your attention to it.

The silicone one is super easy to take out and clean.

The center console might not fit well, and the silicone material looks poor quality. i'd like to buy this wood center console. View attachment 203786
If you are rich enough, then you can go to buy the wood one, the quality looks very cool, but it's gloosy, will be easily scratched,looks like a very expensive item in your car, but for me, the silicone one is perfect, both for the price and for it's appearance.

I agree. I bought the silicone one and sent it back too. I was so disappointed with the various aftermarket consoles, (and the new OEM one), that I designed a console that integrates perfectly with my Model S. It got such a positive response from my friends that I'm now having it manufactured. It's made of the same high grade grey vinyl used in the car itself, with the same "baseball" stitching, so it looks like it came with the car. The two drink holders are placed where you want them and it's doesn't interfere with the USB ports. In terms of solving the storage problems, there is a convenient tray both front and back for glasses and stuff you need often, and hidden storage beneath each tray for the stuff you sometimes want, but don't want to look at all the time. It's available now, so see what you think.
Vendor - The Center Console that should have come with your Model S!