Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Insert

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While we MS owners are patiently awaiting the CCI (what's taking them so long?), what are you doing in the meantime? Where do you hide your "stuff". I'm looking for an idea that is as classy as the car. Photos of your work around would be appreciated. Thanks.

While we MS owners are patiently awaiting the CCI (what's taking them so long?), what are you doing in the meantime? Where do you hide your "stuff". I'm looking for an idea that is as classy as the car. Photos of your work around would be appreciated. Thanks.

To clarify Tesla calls their center console the Premium Center Console.

Teslaaccessories sells the Center Console Insert (CCI).

I purchased the aftermarket Center Console Insert as soon as they were available and choose not to wait for Tesla.

Larry

I picked up 3 office organizers from a local office supply shop and finally settled on this one.

IMG_7394.jpg

Keeping my floor clean. I can't stand clutter. The openness has forced me to get rid of anything unnecessary. The only thing that resides on my yacht floor is my phone and charging cable.

I ordered the center console too - I'd rather have the storage space long term.

I got an august ETA on mine. So far i'm going without anything there and I have to say i'm liking it and getting used to it. My main gripe is the cup holders. They're too close together for 2 "large" drinks plus you have to contort to reach them. I'd love 2 on the floor somehow. The CCI (aftermarket) only has 1. They claim 2 but its a hack since you lose the storage space. Plus that one doesnt use the space well. The Tesla one looks better but who knows as its not done...

Keeping my floor clean. I can't stand clutter. The openness has forced me to get rid of anything unnecessary. The only thing that resides on my yacht floor is my phone and charging cable.

+1 on this.

Before receiving my car I put my name on "the list" for the CC. After owning my car for a month I will not be purchasing the CC. My phone and phone charger sit on the yacht floor. Sunglasses are in the area under the screen. Anything else (not much) is in the glove compartment. I find zero need for additional storage. Really enjoying the non-clutter.

I thought about why I was able to de-clutter...technology has evolved so much I don't need anything else. No more maps. No more CD cases. No more AUX cables. Phone charger and sunglasses are all I need day to day!