TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Center console options for 2014 MS

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Gig103, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Gig103

Gig103 Member

On Telsa.com, they are selling the "Integrated Center Console" for $1250 installed, which I feel is about twice as much as it is worth.

The only options I have found on my own are the EVannex (one cupholder), Telsa&More (no cupholder), or the various silicone (i.e. Topfit) versions. Am I missing any other options? If I were to find one in a part-out (pre-Facelift) would it be drop-in?

Thanks!

2. FlyinLow

FlyinLow Member

I really enjoy my Topfit Silicone Center “Container” at $69.99. The price is right. Biggest drawback is also its biggest plus. It is matte black and fades nicely out of view so it doesn’t clutter up the look of the Model S. Any time other than day it is tough to see the cup holders.

Maybe some glow in the dark rings could be affixed to make the cup holder rings outline stick out. LED wiring is possible but maybe not as flush to install.

Several road trips have confirmed its usefulness. I actually like the void in front of the console for storing things out of sight.

894C084E-9DAF-4D52-94D2-4AEFF89CC995.jpeg

You can see in the picture they included a silicon fob cover for free. My wife likes this fob more than a different one we spent money on.

Using this in my 2014 MS 85.

• Like x 1
  3. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

If you want the best one....www.evampedup.com Unless you want a silicone sleeve....

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  4. FlyinLow

FlyinLow Member

Those built up consoles have seemingly very little storage space. The cup holders light up though

• Like x 1
  5. P-town_P85

P-town_P85 Member

EVamped | Tesla Aftermarket Products

• Like x 1
  6. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Add the drawer above it and I find that it has plenty of storage., and you are still half of others on the market.

• Like x 1
  7. drift

drift Member

Check the for sale section on this site and you can find a used Tesla console for a reasonable price. I did. and the install is easy.

8. Don TLR

Don TLR Member

The factory console really looks nice and as Drift mentioned they do pop up for sale, I'd PM the most recent seller as he seems to get them regularly at a very fair price.

• Like x 1