Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console options for 2014 MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Telsa.com, they are selling the "Integrated Center Console" for $1250 installed, which I feel is about twice as much as it is worth.

The only options I have found on my own are the EVannex (one cupholder), Telsa&More (no cupholder), or the various silicone (i.e. Topfit) versions. Am I missing any other options? If I were to find one in a part-out (pre-Facelift) would it be drop-in?

Thanks!

I really enjoy my Topfit Silicone Center “Container” at $69.99. The price is right. Biggest drawback is also its biggest plus. It is matte black and fades nicely out of view so it doesn’t clutter up the look of the Model S. Any time other than day it is tough to see the cup holders.

Maybe some glow in the dark rings could be affixed to make the cup holder rings outline stick out. LED wiring is possible but maybe not as flush to install.

Several road trips have confirmed its usefulness. I actually like the void in front of the console for storing things out of sight.

894C084E-9DAF-4D52-94D2-4AEFF89CC995.jpeg

You can see in the picture they included a silicon fob cover for free. My wife likes this fob more than a different one we spent money on.

Using this in my 2014 MS 85.

Reactions: bhzmark
EVamped | Tesla Aftermarket Products

On Telsa.com, they are selling the "Integrated Center Console" for $1250 installed, which I feel is about twice as much as it is worth.

The only options I have found on my own are the EVannex (one cupholder), Telsa&More (no cupholder), or the various silicone (i.e. Topfit) versions. Am I missing any other options? If I were to find one in a part-out (pre-Facelift) would it be drop-in?

Thanks!

Reactions: Jimmy 1