Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console storage organizer ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any good ideas out there for organizing the center console rear storage compartment? it seems too deep and cavernous to be able to easily find anything in it as is. Or maybe someone tell me what's supposed to go in there.

Last edited:
Any good ideas out there for organizing the center console rear storage compartment? it seems too deep and cavernous to be able to easily find anything in it as is. Or maybe someone tell me what's supposed to go in there.

Second this. Would like to see if anyone has found an easily purchasable product. Everything is hand made, haven’t seen anything mass produced as of yet.

Wow those are awesome now how do I buy it lol

Hey man, read the basics here to get a general understanding: STL File Format (3D Printing) - Simply Explained | All3DP
  1. Go back to the link of the product you want, use one of Thingiverse's Apps to print and ship to you
  2. Find a friend or a friend of friend with a 3D printer and download the files from Thingiverse and give it to them to print for you
  3. Use Shapeways to print and ship to you and customize your color and material Upload your 3D Designs to 3D Print - Shapeways
  4. Don't be lazy! j/k haha I saw LED bar post btw good stuff so I know you're not :D

Hey man, read the basics here to get a general understanding: STL File Format (3D Printing) - Simply Explained | All3DP
  1. Go back to the link of the product you want, use one of Thingiverse's Apps to print and ship to you
  2. Find a friend or a friend of friend with a 3D printer and download the files from Thingiverse and give it to them to print for you
  3. Use Shapeways to print and ship to you and customize your color and material Upload your 3D Designs to 3D Print - Shapeways
  4. Don't be lazy! j/k haha I saw LED bar post btw good stuff so I know you're not :D

Haha thank you for the help. However I end my road at step 2. I don’t know anyone with a 3D printer. Im the first to own a Tesla so hope that paints a picture.