Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Tray/Accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased the standard "smaller" one that fits right in the center and leaves a big gaping hole under the phone charging station and am considering one of those "expanded" trays but haven't pulled the plug.

51piQqCCFzL._SL1000_.jpg

if you have one, do you have problems with opening the lid? did you get the flocked version or the plastic one? what are your opinions? worth $15?

thanks and here's my dog tax.

OxUDJs6.jpg

Reactions: JenniferH
do you have a link to the flocked version you posted? i also have the little one and would rather get this but dont see many reviews, i've seen the one you posted with the rubber and tesla logos on it but prefer the flocked one

I was thinking of this one but would pass on the flocked version. I have the small one that leaves space in front to drop things into the large abyss underneath and it's easy to remove when I need access down there. I find the small tray adequate for my needs in addition to the space underneath the armrest. Other items just go in glovebox, door panels, frunk, small trunk wells.

that's the biggest negative of the review. i wonder if it can be fixed?

I have this exact same console tray and love it. I do the same thing as what Burrito does. You can actually feed the usb cords underneath through the 2 front usb slots since there is a little bit of a gap there but is is a little tight.

@Burrito I would like to see how you drilled the hole. That could be a good idea