Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Trim Bubbling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I'm about 4500 miles in on my 2021 M3 LR and I've just noticed some bubbling starting on the push handle for the center console sliding door. Has anyone else seen this? Anyone submitted a service request about it?

Apologies for the image quality but it turns out it's somewhat difficult to get a great picture of this spot.

IMG_0445.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg

Hi all. I'm about 4500 miles in on my 2021 M3 LR and I've just noticed some bubbling starting on the push handle for the center console sliding door. Has anyone else seen this? Anyone submitted a service request about it?

Apologies for the image quality but it turns out it's somewhat difficult to get a great picture of this spot.

View attachment 723318View attachment 723319

So what happened? Mine is doing same. Did you get it fixed under warranty?