TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Center Console Units for sale

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by marenaind, Jul 13, 2015.

1. marenaind

marenaind Member

#1 marenaind, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi all,

I'm a long time Tesla fan and owner but, a first time poster. Featured in the video below is a great solution to the lack of a center console unit. At least in my opinion it is considering how I was the one who manufactures them. I figured I post here to let you all know that this is a valid solution to the problem and on top of all that it won't void any manufacturer warranty because it just slides into place. Anyway, enjoy the video!

2. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

Interested.... What does the bottom of it look like? Do you ship to Canada? Does the door rattle? Can you get it without the fuzzy stuff? My car has Obeche gloss wood down there so the fuzz may not look as nice.

3. marenaind

marenaind Member

The bottom has a couple metal supports to help it fit nice and snug and to prevent items from flying around on the floor. We definitely do ship to Canada. And yes you can get it with out the fuzzy stuff. They come in a matte black, matte gray, carpet and glossy finish. Hope this helps!

4. marenaind

marenaind Member

Just so everyone is aware, I moved this thread to the classifieds section under "Tesla Model S Center Console Insert".

5. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

I prefer the look of the same one I saw on eBay without the fuzz but I can't stand the huge gaps on the hinged door. Can you tighten the gaps? I'd prob be interested in the matte black version.