Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Upgrade!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
I really love this product!

Center Console Upgrade for Tesla Model S

Video Description:
Taptes Center Console Organizer Storage Box with Cup Holder for Model S

Taptes Product Link:
Center Console Organizer Storage Box with Cup Holder for Model S

Tesla Wireless. Phone Charger Link:
Tesla Wireless Phone Charger
I wish this was out before I spent $75 on the Evannex Qi charging cubby. Looks really useful to have a reachable cubby storage tray and cup holders without sacrificing anything. Is there a way to sneak a USB cable through from the bottom or is it a tight fit?

Last edited:
Should not be a problem, but I will investigate and reconfirm here.

Thanks! Even if it means coming from the back as opposed to snaking it in from front. Reason I ask is I use the HDMI converter box and attach my iPhone to the cable. The Evannex cubby tray has a perfect opening to snake the cable through. Check it out:

5C415B11-19BB-48A5-ACCB-7DFE4FBC5A6E.jpeg

I wish this was out before I spent $75 on the Evannex Qi charging cubby. Looks really useful to have a reachable cubby storage tray and cup holders without sacrificing anything. Is there a way to sneak a USB cable through from the bottom or is it a tight fit?

Here’s your answer!
USB Cable Install - Tesla Model S Center Console Upgrade

Here’s your answer!
USB Cable Install - Tesla Model S Center Console Upgrade

Thanks for taking the time to do a video of this! I will order one. Cup holders > wireless charging. I have the same Tesla wireless charger and technically can do wireless charging with that if I truly wanted to also. I will sell my Evannex Qi charging console if this works out.

Last edited:

Attachments

• EC544D2A-AC76-4838-B827-5824A76784B3.jpeg
    EC544D2A-AC76-4838-B827-5824A76784B3.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 4CECE364-5462-42F2-B083-EFC2E08D8C7A.jpeg
    4CECE364-5462-42F2-B083-EFC2E08D8C7A.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 85
Oh, I'm definitely going to order myself one. How long from date of order until you received it?
I have ordered several items from Taptes. Lead times are not short. Shipped directly from China. Be patient. Pricing is very reasonable. Quality has exceeded my expectations. Packaging has also been good. Bubble wrap usually covering outer surface of packages. Documentation/instructions included leave a bit to be desired. But there is usually enough information on their website to make up for that. Most items eventually end up arriving USPS. One item arrived via DHL
Communication the email seems to be pretty good although there is a bit of a lag.
Shipping is free, but for an estimate of delivery time or options to pay for faster shipping, like DHL I suggest you email them at:
[email protected]
They do have address and phone number on their website however unless you speak Chinese, email is probably a better idea..

Reactions: jvl007