Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

center console wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is $10 and enough to wrap the center console and wood dash, https://www.amazon.com/vinilo-protector-carbono-tecnología-liberación/dp/B00L9J4JRG/ref=sr_1_3?crid=22O0LQWQRC82H&dchild=1&keywords=carbon+fiber+vinyl+wrap&qid=1594137541&sprefix=carbon+fiber+,aps,207&sr=8-3

try it out and see. if you fail then have the pros do it. you won't be out too much money...

IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1207.JPG

Last edited:
I'm using the 3M 1080 material. It takes some practice but isn't hard once you know what you're doing. Once you've wrapped a few things, you may end up wrapping random things around the house (ie laptop), too

Attachments

• 20200630_073037.jpg
    20200630_073037.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Helpful
Reactions: Modulus1
I may be in the minority, but I like the wood grain center console wraps I've seen from RPMTesla and Tesla Bros. I don't like the one that is available from Amazon, i.e. wood grain direction is wrong and reviews are relatively bad.

The RPMTesla installation is a wet installation and doesn't wrap around very much. The Telsa Bros is a dry installation and the cut pattern is very much like the other center console wraps that are out there.

Has anyone used either the TeslaBros or RPMTesla Wood Grain wraps? Opinions?

Wood Grain Center Console - Tesla Bros - Model 3 Accessories
Model 3 & Y Vinyl Wood Console Wrap Gen 2 ($69 w/ 20% OFF)

Install Videos:

Still waiting on a VIN assignment on my Model Y AWD LR....

==
MIchael

• Informative
Reactions: spsheridan
I may be in the minority, but I like the wood grain center console wraps I've seen from RPMTesla and Tesla Bros. I don't like the one that is available from Amazon, i.e. wood grain direction is wrong and reviews are relatively bad.

The RPMTesla installation is a wet installation and doesn't wrap around very much. The Telsa Bros is a dry installation and the cut pattern is very much like the other center console wraps that are out there.

Has anyone used either the TeslaBros or RPMTesla Wood Grain wraps? Opinions?

Wood Grain Center Console - Tesla Bros - Model 3 Accessories
Model 3 & Y Vinyl Wood Console Wrap Gen 2 ($69 w/ 20% OFF)

Install Videos:

Still waiting on a VIN assignment on my Model Y AWD LR....

==
MIchael

While researching console wraps, when I showed my wife some options, she informed me she likes the vegan aka faux wood look of the dash and console. I haven't decided yet but happy wife - happy life. We'll see, for now, I'll live with the piano black knowing it'll be covered one day with a piece of vinyl.