Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed that even though my center console closes and latches, the interior light does not turn off. Has anyone noticed that and if so, what did you do to resolve it?

I had a tech come out to look at it but he was not able to resolve it and said they may need to order a whole new center console which I declined to do. It does not affect anything or drain the battery and it goes off when the car locks, just odd.

Thanks!

I have noticed that even though my center console closes and latches, the interior light does not turn off. Has anyone noticed that and if so, what did you do to resolve it?

I had a tech come out to look at it but he was not able to resolve it and said they may need to order a whole new center console which I declined to do. It does not affect anything or drain the battery and it goes off when the car locks, just odd.

Thanks!

Why didn't you have them replace the center console? This is a warranty repair issue and they should resolve it for you.

Keith

IMG_3712.jpeg