TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Center Console

Discussion in 'Canada' started by e4chan, Mar 21, 2014.

Tags:
  1. e4chan

e4chan Member

Hello Canadians,

Wanted a more Canadian focus conversation on this topic, since it appears that people in the US have been receiving and installing the center console module. Has anyone received a call? Has any of you had it installed yet?

Thanks,
    E4.

2. RAM_Eh

RAM_Eh Member

I'm on the waiting list but have not been contacted.

3. e4chan

e4chan Member

Was told the center console will be targeted around June.

4. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

On the waiting list too but now I'm starting to wonder if I will get it. I like the open space and I have got most of my junk in the glove box. Too bad it's apparently not removable.

5. visagrunt

visagrunt Member

I'm like you, Canuck. I thought I would hate the low open space, but I'm finding it's actually fine--particularly with no maps slots in the doors. Umbrella, log book and other little things seem to sit there happily.

I think that I will want to see one in situ before I decide whether or not to buy it.

6. Mr. Bigby

Mr. Bigby Member

My wife swears that it's the PERFECT place for her purse to sit so that it doesn't take up space around her legs. I don't think she'll be voting in favour of a centre console.

7. SlyWombat

SlyWombat Member

If you contact them, they will tell you where you are in the sequence. I just found out that I am around #4500 of 6000 ordered and they expect to get to mine around October of this year. I ordered in March of this year.