TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Center Console

Discussion in 'Model X' started by swesson, Sep 10, 2017.

1. swesson

swesson Member

Public Service Announcement: I did something really stupid...twice! The top of the center console is a handy place to put important papers like checks, etc, while driving, but I have now had my model X EAT those papers twice when coming to a stop on the way to my destination. Don't be stupid like me, don't put anything important on top of the sliding door and lose it forever!

2. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

If you want to buy the battery upgrade or AP upgrades you can just put your credit card there and let the car eat it. :eek:

• Funny x 2
  3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

There are threads about how to remove part of the console and get things that slid down back out.. it's not 'forever'. I agree there should be a way to not have this happen so easily! :)

4. ztaylor

ztaylor Member

The cubby under the screen pulls down with a bit of force and you can get to the area. I have a post about it. No video yet but its pretty easy

• Helpful x 2