Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

center storage box ... $15 bucks!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just thought I would share what I put together to hold all of my 'stuff' in my car.. change.. gum.. pens.. chapstick.. etc.

I know this is not awesome, so before you hate.. recognize that it works for me, and it was inexpensive, and easily removable.

Some things to note: I usually slide it further up in the cavity so it is less obvious. The lights that are on it and on inside the cubby were a different mod, and go off when the car is in gear, like the footwell lights. There is also cup holders installed under the cubby. A black interior hides a lot :)

This was a simple jewelry (watch) box. I tinted the glass, and put some emblems on it and called it a day. Total man hours: 1 difficulty: 1 out of 5.

you can get a small piece of tint from any tint shop (for free). The box is on ebay or amazon for $15 bucks or so. The emblems came from my car (the P85 --since my ride is de-badged, and the T logo came from a member of this forum ... who sent it to me for free (THANK YOU!!))

Enjoy!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

That looks cool! The tinted glass really completes the look. I'm just going to use the Diono Travel Pal storage (look it up on Amazon, pasting links from mobile can get frustrating) for $10. Another member here had one, and it seems like it'll do the trick for me. It isn't as nice as Tesla's center console, but I don't want to pay $600 for a little storage space!

I just thought I would share what I put together to hold all of my 'stuff' in my car.. change.. gum.. pens.. chapstick.. etc.

I know this is not awesome, so before you hate.. recognize that it works for me, and it was inexpensive, and easily removable.

Some things to note: I usually slide it further up in the cavity so it is less obvious. The lights that are on it and on inside the cubby were a different mod, and go off when the car is in gear, like the footwell lights. There is also cup holders installed under the cubby. A black interior hides a lot :)

This was a simple jewelry (watch) box. I tinted the glass, and put some emblems on it and called it a day. Total man hours: 1 difficulty: 1 out of 5.

you can get a small piece of tint from any tint shop (for free). The box is on ebay or amazon for $15 bucks or so. The emblems came from my car (the P85 --since my ride is de-badged, and the T logo came from a member of this forum ... who sent it to me for free (THANK YOU!!))

Enjoy!View attachment 75669View attachment 75670View attachment 75671View attachment 75672View attachment 75673View attachment 75674
There's a kind of glasses box that fits there too well :-)

s-l1600.jpg