TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Central Indiana meet-up

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by KKlabunde, Feb 11, 2014.

1. KKlabunde

KKlabunde Member

Anyone interested in doing another lunch road trip to a supercharger somewhere? Depart from Indianapolis. Had a great time with the group trip to Normal last year, and now we have more options. Let me know and we'll get something on the calendar for a weekend in March.

2. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

We have some traveling planned. If I'm home I'm definitely in. :smile:

3. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

If schedules, owners, and open seats permit, I'd love to travel along again! At least this time I could drive my own EV to the meeting point in Indy, heh (Ford Focus Electric)

4. KKlabunde

KKlabunde Member

What weekends are you around? Want to make sure you can join us...

5. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

That's very thoughtful. Please don't schedule it around me. Our schedule evolves by the day lately due to 2 immediate family members needing care. Right now it looks as though I am NOT available the first two weekends of March.

Incidentally, I'm driving up to Angola and Mishawaka tomorrow (Friday 14th) just because I'm a boring old retired guy with nothing to do and Monsoon's kid needs a picture of his Flat Stanley at the Superchargers. Anyone that wants to convoy is welcome. I'll be taking IN3 up through Rushville and then on to I69 up to Angola, and then over to Mishawaka and back.