Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Central NJ borrow grey OEM wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, where are you getting your wheels powder coated? Let me know if you recommend the shop and whether I should add it to my rolodex for future reference since I'm in Central NJ as well. (Am I dating myself using the term "rolodex"?...)

Was going to check out Crimson Wheel Repair & Powder Coating in Edison NJ.

They are great, highly recommend them. They repaired a wheel on my S already and did an excellent job. They will know the paint color I would think as they repaired my wheel, but it could be they mix to match the exiting color, but I would imagine even if they do that they need to start somewhere, which would be the standard paint color.

Just out of curiosity, where are you getting your wheels powder coated? Let me know if you recommend the shop and whether I should add it to my rolodex for future reference since I'm in Central NJ as well. (Am I dating myself using the term "rolodex"?...)

Rolo-what? When you look at it do you wear your spectacles? LOL, sorry couldn't resist.